Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Challange

Lately I've been thinking of different topics I can blog about. I'll hopefully be back in Africa in a month and until then I'd like to do a post a day. Every time I meet with people and share with them about the ministry I do in, I get all sorts of questions. These questions can range from "what's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?" to "how are you received as a missionary by the local people?". For the next 30 days I will post a question commonly asked to missionaries with an answer from my personal experience. I hope that you all get to know me, the Zambian culture, and Overland Missions a lot more. Feel free to post questions that you'd like answered via the comments section, email, facebook, or even twitter. Look for the 1st post tomorrow!

Blessings!

No comments: