Saturday, December 8, 2007

So get this...

Okay so on Monday or so, my laptop decided to break down. The ethernet port no longer works which means no internet until I get home and it gets fixed. My internet time is now limited to borrowing other people's laptops here on base to check emails and quickly do whatever work is needed. At least I only have 10 days until I leave for america and then I can get it fixed.
I cannot believe in 10 days I will on an airplane to washington dc and then connecting to my flight to chicago. I am already getting sad about leaving but I know that the 4 months will fly by fast. It's not 100% positive that I'll be back in april, nothing is ever positive until you are on the plane and landing. I have to raise up the remainder of my monthly support needs before I can return. Once that is done, I will be much more flexible to open myself up for many more ministry opportunities. Praise God! I know He will provide as always. :)

No comments: