Monday, December 17, 2007

Crazy times!

I know I haven'
t blogged or updated the webpage in awhile. There are two reasons. 1) Lightening destroyed our internet modem. 2) my laptop is completely dead. I mean,"it's time to upgrade to Mac" dead. The stupid thing won't even turn on anymore. The keyboard just blinks lights at me as if taunting me. ;-) It's cool though. I'm believing the Lord for a mac as soon as I get home. I'm leaving for the states tomorrow and will be in chicago on wednesday! Please feel free to email me at laura@overlandmissions.com. I will have email access while home. If you have my cell number, also feel free to call. I'd love to hear from you all! :) Please pray for safe travels and sanity for these long flights.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Mandas_Mission said...

Totally believing with you for that mac...for both of us :) Come home...and by home..i mean cocoa