Thursday, November 1, 2007

Women of God

Today was an awesome day! I had the chance to preach the Word at a women's meeting at Stepping Stones Church. The pastor there is a good friend of mine, Pastor Dragan Zondani. He's my Zambian brother. The church is located in Songwey Village, about 10 minutes from our base. It was such an awesome time to spend with these women. The Lord had me speak on what God can do through women; the possibilities are endless! It was awesome to encourage these women and I hope to do so again so. Just fellowshipping with them and praising God is worth everything.
Even though this is my third time in Africa (as my longest so far) I am still learning about the culture more each day. I really want to understand these people, the lives they lead, and what their hearts desires are. I want to see them on fire for the Lord and realizing they have what it takes to fulfil whatever call the Lord has on their lives. Walking on the path that He has for you is such an amazing life that it can compare to nothing! Are you walking that path?

No comments: