Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Worlds

I feel like I haven't moved in weeks. It's such an adjustment to come back to Africa and have a "9-5" schedule. I've been in Florida the past month, working on support raising from the Overland Missions USA offices. I have an office job. I miss the batoka gorge, the zambian sunsets, the long, bumpy road to town. I miss even the difficulty of accomplishing a simple task such as a town errand. However, I love seeing family and friends that I haven't seen in months. I love not having to watch for elephants while driving at night. I love the vast selection of everything found at wal-mart. What a strange world I live in. :)

My goal is to be back in Africa at the end of April and I cannot wait! Until then I will enjoy every day to it's fullest and cherish every minute spent with family and friends. And at night I will dream of the villages to be reached with the Gospel in Zambia once I return.

No comments: