Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catching Up

It's been awhile since an update. A lot has happened- AMT ended with a success, I spent a week in England visiting with friends and supporters, flew to Florida to catch up with the Overland staff in our offices, and am now in Chicago with my family for the holidays. One main thing that's happened since leaving africa, I've been constantly cold. ;-) It's weird to leave summer one day and be in the middle of winter the next.

I'm looking forward to returning to Zambia at the end of April. Until then I will be working on support raising, as well as visiting with family and friends.

I would like to personally invite each of you to our upcoming One Tribe conference. It will be held in Tampa, FL on Jan 6-8. For more information and registration, please go to www.overlandmissions.com

Merry Christmas!




No comments: