Sunday, February 10, 2008

New skill added to the list!


Well my weekend has been packed full of fun! I am officially now a licensed motorcyclist. :) I just completed my motorcycle basic rider course and passed with flying colors. Praise God! I absolutely love riding motorcycles. It's a lot of fun and there's so much you can do. I would love, at some point in my life, to ride across both American and Africa on a bike. Heck, maybe even Asia while I'm at it. ;-) I'm excited to say that I will hopefully be purchasing a bike when I arrive in Africa next month. Next month?! I cannot believe how fast time is going. I am leaving for africa on March 11th and will be gone for almost 9 months. This year is going to be amazing! Please keep praying for me as I continue preparing and raising the needed support for ministry. God is awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My new sister of two wheels! Congrats!