Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My New House

After 4 years of living in tents of various sizes, I can finally say I live in a house that has solid walls. :) Late last month, one of our staff homes (we call chalets) opened up and while I was on expedition, it was decided that I would move in. I came back to the base to find my bed and belongings had been relocated. What a great surprise! I've never had a problem with living in a tent but it is very nice to finally have a place that feels a bit more permenant and "homey". Here's what it looks like. This is part of the inside. It's set up basically like s studio where the living room, bedroom, and kitchen are all in the same place. My roommate and I have our beds at the far end and the living room and kitchen closer to the front door.


I'll be updating the blog more often now that I'll be around the base more as I prepare to co-lead the fall advanced mission training course.

Blessings from Zambia!

No comments: