Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zimbabwe is Post-Poned :(

Well I had posted in this month's newsletter that we were planning on holding a pastors conference in Zimbabwe. I just received an email from our contact in the area we were traveling to. He said that they need a few months to plan for the conference so May is no longer an option. :( I'm pretty bummed. Looking at my schedule, May is the only free time I have so it might be delayed until next year. I love Zimbabwe; the people there are fantastic. Every time I look across the gorge and see that beautiful country, I pray for the pastors and churches there. They are the representation of God's love in a country that has been kicked down and spit on by the government. I look forward to the opportunity to go back and minister to these leaders, but only when God opens that door.

4/28/09

No comments: