Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Post from the USA

So this is my last post from the USA for at least 6 months, if not more. The last two days are so hectic with running around, multiple Wal-Mart trips, meeting with as many friends as possible, calling everyone and their Mom. The best feeling in the world is the moment you step on the plane, find your seat, get your carry-ons stowed, and just sit. I just like to take a deep breath and relax into my seat. The weight of stress just seems to melt off. You can no longer worry about anything you forgot to pack, if there was anything you missed at the office. All you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride!

Well, I'm not at the moment yet. I'm still in the midst of hectic packing and finishing projects. This is probably my last day I'm spending in our offices here in Florida. Tommorrow I'll devote myself to getting packed as early as possible so I can enjoy the evening with friends. My next post will be coming from Portsmouth, England!

No comments: