Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings from the UK!


Hello! I'm writing to you from Portsmouth, England where I have been for a week now. I can't believe how quickly it's gone by, but I've loved every minute of it. I was representing Overland Missions at Family Church's Empower Conference. There were over 300 people attending the conference and it was a great opportunity to share with people about missions.

Tomorrow I am flying to Africa and will arrive in Zambia on Saturday. I am very excited about going back and seeing what the Lord is going to do this year. Please keep my travels in your prayers, and that none of my luggage gets lost or stolen (a common occurrence traveling through Johannesburg).

My monthly newsletter will be going out once I get settled in Zambia. If you do not currently receive it, please sign up on the main page of my website.

No comments: