Monday, October 1, 2012

If You Could See Me Now

If you could see me now you wouldn't shed a tear. 
Though you may not understand why I'm no longer there. 
Remember my spirit that is the real me because I'm still very
Much alive, I've just been set free, Oh, if you could only see! 
I have beheld our Father's face and I've touched my Savior's
Hand. All of Heaven's angels rejoiced as I entered the promised
Land. Beyond the gates of pearl I've walked on the golden streets. 
I've touched the walls of jasper and dipped my foot in the
Crystal sea. The beauty is beyond words and nothing could
Compare, I've even seen your mansion and someday 
I'll meet you there. Let Jesus be your guide because
His Word will show you the way! So please don't
Cry because we will meet again someday. 
-Author: Patsy Stambaugh Deskins



I found this poem today and it reminded me of dad. Even though I feel his loss so very much in my life, this poem was an amazing reminder of where Dad actually is at this very moment- in the very presence of the Lord. What a beautiful place to be!!

No comments: