Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Florida: Hello Sunshine!

I know it's been awhile since I've updated but the time has flow by since being home. It's been great visiting with my family & friends in Chicago and in Pittsburgh. My only complaint is the cold weather, but who can blame me when I've come from the hot African sun. I did make it to florida now and am back in Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach area working in the Overland Missions offices. Right now we're preparing for our 2008 Conference which runs from Dec 28th-31st. It's such an amazing time when past alumni, friends, family, and newcomers gather together to worship and receive from the Word through wonderful, anointed speakers. If you'd like more information, please check out our website. http://www.overlandmissions.com.

I am going to hopefully be updating this blog at least once a week over the next few months, and carrying into my return to Africa. March is coming up fast and pretty soon I'll be back in the bush of Southern Africa!

No comments: